VYPER ULTIMATE AMERICAN GARAGE PACKAGE SWEEPSTAKES
Vyper Engineering LLC d/b/a Vyper Industrial (“Vyper”), located at 2545 Larsen Road, Green Bay, WI 54303, offers the Ultimate American Garage Package Sweepstakes (the “sweepstakes”) according to the following official rules:
- Entry Period. The sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. pacific standard time on January 11, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. pacific standard time on January 31, 2023.
- Eligibility. The sweepstakes is open to all United States residents (except residents of Puerto Rico) who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry, except where void by law. Employees of Vyper or any individual involved with the operation of the sweepstakes, and their immediate family members (spouses, children, parents, siblings living in the same household) are not eligible to enter. Proof of legal United States residency, age, and eligibility may be required.
- Prize. The winner will receive a Vyper Elite Trio Package (containing 1 Elevated Steel Max, 1 Robust Steel Max, and 1 Low Pro) and a Levrack and Levrack Workstation Plus (total prize value is approximately $6,500). The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes on the value of the prize and will be issued an IRS 1099-MISC tax form for the retail value of the prize. The prize is awarded “as is.” Neither Vyper nor any of its affiliates make or offer any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) in connection with the prize. Prize details and availability are subject to change, and Vyper retains the sole discretion to substitute a prize of equal value. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and does not have any cash redemption value. All prize details not addressed by these rules are at Vyper’s sole discretion. Winner agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and Vyper’s decisions.
- Methods of Entry. No purchase is necessary to enter the sweepstakes. Purchases do not increase the likelihood that an entry will win. The sweepstakes can be entered by the following ways:
- Online Entry. During the entry period, purchase any product at www.vyperindustrial.com and receive one entry for every $5 spent, not including tax, shipping, or Vyper shipping protection plan.
IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL WITH YOUR NAME AND HOME ADDRESS, ASKING TO BE REMOVED TO SALES@VYPERINDUSTRIAL.COM AND YOU WILL NOT BE ENTERED IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIVE FUTURE COMMUNICATION ABOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- Mail-In Entry. To enter the sweepstakes without making a purchase, legibly print your name, street address, city, state, and zip code and send the information in a stamped envelope to Vyper Industrial, 2545 Larsen Road, Green Bay, WI 54303.
- Odds of Winning and Prize Drawing. The winner will be selected in a random drawing on February 10, 2023. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received during the entry period.
- Winner Notification. The winner will be notified by mail on or before February 10, 2023. Awarding of a prize is subject to verification of the winner’s eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules. To claim the prize, Vyper may require the winner to complete, sign and return additional documents such as an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, publicity release, or other applicable documents, within five (5) days of Vyper’s request.
If the winner cannot be contacted, is disqualified, or fails to timely execute and return any requested forms, an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing from all remaining eligible entries.
Except where prohibited by law, by accepting the prize, winner grants to Vyper and its respective advertising agencies the right to use and publish winner's photo, image, name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, video image and audio, and/or other indicia of persona and city and state of residence in any media to promote the sweepstakes or similar sweepstakes or contests without additional compensation to the winner.
- Limitation of Liability and Release of Claims. By participating in the sweepstakes, entrants release and agree to hold harmless Vyper, and its affiliates, including Levrack, their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotion agencies and such companies’ officers, directors, employees and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action and any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, receipt or use/misuse of the prize. As a condition to entering the sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that under no circumstances will the entrants or the winner be permitted to claim or receive punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages whatsoever, including attorneys’ fees. All causes of action will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. In no event will any entrant or winner be entitled to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive relief or any other equitable remedy.
The Released Parties assume no responsibility for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries, or for any error, human, technical or otherwise, which may occur in the processing of sweepstakes entries, administration of the sweepstakes or the announcement of the prize/winner including, without limitation, any technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry received by Vyper on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, including www.VyperIndustrial.com, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in the sweepstakes.
The Released Parties shall not be responsible for Acts of God, government or government agency action or inaction, acts of terrorism, civil unrest or disturbances, riots, work stoppage delays, postponements, inclement weather, rescheduling or any other matters outside of Vyper’s control.
- General Conditions. Vyper reserves the right to cancel or modify the sweepstakes for any reason, including, but not limited to, if fraud or any other factor impairs the integrity of the sweepstakes or Vyper’s ability to award Prize as determined by Vyper in its sole discretion. If, in Vyper’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Vyper reserves the right in its sole discretion to void any entries at issue (including disqualifying any individual who tampers or otherwise interferes with the entry process or the integrity of the sweepstakes), and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. In the event of such cancellation, Vyper reserves the right to award the prize in a random drawing from all eligible entries received before the time of cancellation.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, VYPER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. VYPER ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT.
Vyper’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
- Disputes. Entrants and winner agree that any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes and the prize awarded shall be resolved solely by Vyper, shall be final and binding, and without resort to any form of class action.
The sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Wisconsin, excluding conflicts of laws principles. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants in the sweepstakes hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Wisconsin courts (state and federal) for any causes or controversies arising out of the sweepstakes. Winner waives any and all objections to jurisdiction and venue in these courts.
- Sweepstakes Winner. Sweepstakes results and copy of these Official Rules may be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for results must be received by February 28, 2023. The requested list will be sent when the drawing has been conducted and the winners verified.